BrioLab supports the HR profession by centralising the information concerning your talents, in optimising the procedures and in encouraging the autonomy of your employees.
The BrioLab solution supports the HR profession in order to maintain a talent pool in keeping with the needs required by the organization.
The management of performance, goals, feedback and career interviews offered by the solution allows you to pass on information concerning your employees, to optimise the procedures and to encourage the autonomy of your employees.
Thanks to this relaying of information and the centralisation of operational and organisational data, the HR profession can make use of people review and job profiling tools to complete:
- The profiles (skills, experience and qualifications);
- The action plans;
- The training plans of your employees.
Why digitise your HR activities?
– Digitising enables the HR profession to focus on the aspects of the profession which have a plus-value for the company.
– Optimising allows for a reduction of the administrative workload to concentrate on what is the most important aspect in the HR profession: the human relationship with the employees.
– Centralising the information on a single platform makes your data rapidly accessible at any moment, reduces the risk of losses, and reduces the handling errors.
– The digitising of HR activities ensures that an employee feels understood by their company in encouraging their autonomy and in enhancing the value of their work.